Make Microsoft 365 Migration Easy with Mathe Inc.
Microsoft 365 provides numerous benefits for small, mid-sized, and large organizations alike. The platform is the former Microsoft Office 365, and it offers various applications like Teams, Outlook, and OneDrive. It also allows you to connect with employees, colleagues, and clients through email and calendar services.
The Microsoft Teams service allows your business to conduct virtual meetings, share files, and make calls. The OneDrive cloud storage makes it possible for members of your team to transfer files from any location. These are a few among the many benefits Microsoft offers its users.
Migrating from your current business platform to another can be a challenging task. It can also present challenges to your teams as they try to familiarize themselves with the new platform’s features.
You can eliminate this pain by enlisting the help of experts in Microsoft 365. Mathe Inc. has a team of experts that provides professional assistance to companies that want to migrate to Microsoft 365. We make the process seamless and hassle-free for zero downtime while ensuring you don’t lose your data.
Why Migrate to Microsoft 365?
Migrating to Microsoft 365 helps you to strategically rebuild your business IT infrastructure while providing various other benefits.
- Optimizes business infrastructure: Migrating to Microsoft 365 empowers your aging infrastructure that no longer performs optimally, saving you money.
As infrastructure ages, your business costs more because you need to invest in newer software or equipment to accommodate the aging infrastructure. Our team can save you hundreds of dollars by migrating your business systems to Microsoft 365.
- Ongoing IT support and maintenance: When you migrate to Microsoft 365, you minimize the time you spend on supporting your various business solutions. Your business is better able to focus on growth than on software-related issues.
- Enhances collaboration capabilities: With the Microsoft 365 platform, your business is in a better position to offer numerous collaboration opportunities to employees through chats, video conferencing, group-based conversations, and shared team sites.
- Connects you to the cloud environment: Adopting Microsoft 365 can efficiently bring together different business systems for fully-fledged collaboration and content management. Employees will have a better time using a synchronized cloud-based platform.
- Allows your team to work anywhere, anytime: Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based solution that helps your employees to work from anywhere using any device. All they need is to access the platform from their desktop computer, smartphone, tablet, or laptop, and their work follows them wherever they go.
- Scales with your business: Microsoft 365 evolves around your business and grows as it grows. It allows you to embrace new solutions like adding data storage effectively and effortlessly. You can also pay for individual business needs instead of the entire suite.
- Provides you with peace of mind: The platform offers security to your data as it has measures in place to safeguard it. It protects your business from ransomware, phishing attempts, malware, and viruses.
You also have complete transparency and control over your company’s data, knowing it won’t fall into the wrong hands. The surety gives you peace of mind and allows you to focus on what matters most.
- Data redundancy and safety: Redundancy means that users can access all data on the cloud when they need it. Your business never has to worry about downtime due to server issues, the aftermath of natural disasters, or data recovery failure for any reason.
Why Choose Mathe Inc. for Microsoft 365 Migration Services?
Your business goals and existing infrastructure determine the method to use in Microsoft 365 migration. At Mathe, we have a migration service kit that helps us meet our clients’ needs before, during, and after the migration.
We aim to increase business efficiency and productivity at every step of the process. Our clients trust us because we offer:
We strive to uphold excellence, customized service, and attention. We understand that hiccups in communication can create ripples in the relationship with our clients, which can be complex to correct. That is why we keep you in the loop at every stage of the process to give you quick references for project milestones and discussions.
No Downtime During Migration
We put measures in place to ensure your emails and other communication channels are not affected during migration. We have pre-defined solutions in place and a well-defined process. Our procedures streamline planning, configuration, post-migration, and post-migration support and training. You won’t have to worry about data loss and downtime.
We performed a thorough analysis of your existing deployment during the planning stage to identify software flaws and inconsistencies. We fix them before we start the migration process to keep the overall structure healthy and avoid transferring problems to the new platform. We also remove outdated items and analyze user lists and content.
Integration with Existing Cloud Solutions
Once we complete the migration, we will help you integrate your existing cloud solutions with Microsoft 365. The integration allows the users of project management, CRM, ERP, and other solutions to collaborate securely. Integration also allows your company to centralize content management and get better control over business processes.
Post-Migration Training and Support
We provide training for your entire team, including the IT department, explaining how to use and manage the suite on various devices. We also train administrators on how to ensure security, higher user adoption, and stable performance.
After migration and training, we provide support to extend the platform’s functionality, ensure its viability, and check that users are comfortable using it. We customize our support services to match your company’s needs, the number of active users, and deployment complexity. We want you to get the most out of the platform.
Are You Ready to Partner with Mathe for Microsoft Office 365 Migration?
Business system migrations can be messy, but not when you have the right migration partner and advice.
Our team at Mathe provides migration services and IT support to hundreds of companies with zero downtime and data loss. Contact us Today to schedule a consultation to help you leverage our rich experience in Microsoft 365. We have the right solution for your business IT needs.
With over 35 years in the business of supporting and implementing technology for the SME market, and 6 years previously in Corporate IT and Voice. I have seen a great deal of change. The only common thread is I have always focused on the Business Wise application of Technology. We always try to look 5 years ahead of the current technology to make sure our clients are on the right track to meet current and future needs.